Air travel gift certificates
Are you looking for a last-minute present, or the perfect holiday gift? Celebrating a friend???s birthday or your favorite couple???s wedding? Sending congratulations on a new arrival or thank you for a job well done? Travel is an ideal gift no matter the occasion, and we can help.
Our gift certificates for travel on Alaska Airlines are available in increments from $25 up to $500 USD. Certificates can be customized specifically for the recipient and the occasion, then delivered via email or printed and mailed. Best of all, our gift certificates do not expire.
When can I use my gift certificate?
Do gift certificates expire?
Is a gift certificate the same as a discount code?
Do you have gift cards?
How will the recipient receive the gift certificate?
How do I check my gift certificate balance?
Can I use gift certificates to make purchases at your call center, ticket counter, or at a travel agency?
Does the named recipient have to be the person using the gift certificate?
I'm having a problem with my gift certificate. Who do I contact?
What should I do if I lose my gift certificate code?
If a ticket cost $150 USD and I have a $50 gift certificate, can I use a credit card to pay the balance?
What if the value of my gift certificate is more than the price of my ticket?
Will my recipient receive any "spam" emails from Alaska Airlines?
Can I transfer the balance of a gift certificate to another gift certificate?
Do I have to type in the dashes when I enter my gift certificate code?
Is there a limit to how many gift certificates I can buy?
Can I use multiple gift certificates at one time?
May I reload my gift certificate?
Can I use gift certificates on other airlines?
Can you earn miles on tickets purchased with gift certificates?
If a gift certificate balance remains unused, is the money lost?
Read the terms and conditions that apply to our gift certificates.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificates may not be redeemed until 24 hours after purchase.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificates must be redeemed online at alaskaair.com and are only valid toward the purchase of eligible travel on Alaska Airlines flights 1-999, 1000-1999, 2000-2999, and 3300-3499.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificates may only be redeemed for new ticket purchases and cannot be applied towards service fees, or additional fare for exchanged or partially used tickets.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificates may be applied to transportation sales tax, security fees and Passenger Facility Charges.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificates are a valid form of payment for any fare type.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificates are nonrefundable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check, or credit.
- If the value of your Alaska Airlines gift certificate is insufficient to cover the full value of the ticket you wish to purchase, you may pay the difference with a credit card. If the ticket price is less than the value of the Alaska Airlines gift certificate, a credit balance will remain on the gift certificate until it is decreased to zero.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificates cannot be redeemed through a travel agency.
- Up to four Alaska Airlines gift certificates can be applied on the billing page toward one travel reservation.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificate purchases shall be limited to $1,000 USD per day, per credit card.
- If an Alaska Airlines gift certificate is redeemed for a nonrefundable ticket and travel is not completed, any remaining ticket value will be returned to the My wallet with a new non-expiring gift certificate number. The applicable fare terms and conditions will govern ticket exchanges.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificates have no expiration date.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificates are fully transferable, but may not be bartered or sold.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificates cannot be applied to add/collect fees or used to purchase Alaska Airlines Vacations packages, air cargo services, services offered by Mileage Plan??? hotel, cruise or car rental partners, or additional gift certificates.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificates cannot be used to purchase Fly & Buy Miles???, trip protection, or hotel and car reservations.
- The value of Alaska Airlines gift certificates is in U.S. dollars.
- The risk of loss and title for Alaska Airlines gift certificates pass to the purchaser or transferee upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or Alaska Airlines, whichever is applicable. Alaska Airlines is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Alaska Airlines gift certificates are VOID if altered or obtained through illegal or fraudulent channels, or in a manner that violates the Mileage Plan conditions of membership.
- Alaska Airlines reserves the right to request alternate forms of payment if a fraudulently or improperly obtained gift certificate is redeemed through alaskaair.com.
- ALASKA AIRLINES MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND ALASKA AIRLINES' SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THE GIFT CERTIFICATE.
- The alaskaair.com website privacy notice applies to all transactions involving Alaska Airlines gift certificates.
- All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
- Alaska Airlines reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.