Requesting a receipt
If you need a receipt for a ticket or fee paid to Alaska Airlines, please follow the guidelines below.
For active reservations
For active reservations, you may obtain a receipt through one of the following options.
- Web check-in
Receipts are available through Web Check-In while reservations are active.
Receipts are printed from kiosk at time of purchase only. Receipts from prior purchases are unavailable through kiosk.
- Manage reservation
Receipts can be accessed through the manage reservation page up until 2 days after the last flight on that receipt.
Receipts for past reservations or service fees
The process for getting a copy of your receipt for past reservations or service fees paid depends on when your travel took place.
If you completed your trip:
- Less than 48 hours ago: Sign into your My account profile in “My trips” section for an online receipt.
- In the last 12 months or less: Call customer care at 1-800-654-5669.
- In the last 12-18 months: Fill out a ticket copy request form and pay a research fee.
- More than 18 months ago: We cannot guarantee that records will still be available.
Note: Electronic ticket receipts can only be reproduced for tickets issued by Alaska Airlines. We are unable to provide a receipt or confirmation for tickets issued by a travel agent or any other source outside of Alaska Airlines. Please contact your travel agency or other source for a receipt in these cases.
Receipts for inflight purchases
If you bought snacks, drinks, or rented an inflight entertainment tablet during your recent Alaska Airlines flight, you can get a receipt for those purchases by clicking the button below and submitting some basic information.
Please have available:
- Last four digits of the credit card you used to purchase
- Last name
- Date of flight (optional)